Tuesday 23 July 2013

Goodbye North East, Hello Glasvegas!

Been a few weeks since I last posted, but to say things have been pretty hectic would be an understatement!

As of today I am back in the connected world, I have broadband again! Yay! 

So I made the 3 hour trek back home to Glasgow, Brodie in toe, and with a Luton van absolutely CRAMMED with all out belongings! Think of having to sit on your holiday suitcase to get the zipper shut, we had to physically push things in behind the door in order to get the van shutter down!

Brodie and I moved into a lovely flat in the south side of Glasgow and dad has been kept busy painting and decorating the place, it's looking pretty sharp and the best thing is that Brodie now officially has a pretty blue nursery. A room all of his own!

I'm not going to lie, it's been tough living as a single parent to a 20 week old. He's going through the sleep regression leap and during the day is really trying my patience, the little blighter. So used to have two pairs of hands to do everything. The flat is a bit of a riot with a lot of bags still left unpacked but I guess I'll get there in time. 

On the plus side, it's great to be back with in ten minutes drive of nearly all my family members and back to my home friends, although I do dearly miss the friends I made in the north east.

Here's to a new life and hopefully, a run of good luck for baba and I

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment