Friday 5 July 2013

The Biggest Baby Bargain Of Life

I love a tip off me. And when I got this one from Kiddicare last Friday I was straight on that website!

A lovely lady had posted on Baby Centre about "Bargain 3p Wipes". I had to take a peak. My word, I was shocked. Not only did they have bargain wipes, but also lots of bargain cloth nappy loot. Frantically I added to my basket bargain after bargain and tried to make up to £30 to get the free delivery, but really I didn't need half the stuff. So gave myself a stern telling off and just got what I needed.

So here it is girls, my treasure trove of baby bargains...

72 packs of wipes
12 tubs of Mio Fresh nappy sanitiser
6 rolls of Mio Liners
FOR £11

Yes, just £11.

I nearly feel over when it arrived at my door on Monday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment