Saturday 22 March 2014

Miss Marshmellow - Gourmet Marshmallows!

I love marshmallows and I've tried a few different "gourmet" brands but none have come close to these!!



 
The ones I've tried before were really airy and the flavours weren't that great, but these ones have a good bit of chew to them!

The company "Miss Marshmellow" is a small family run business based in Dorset. The have around 10 different flavours to choose from of which I chose Belgian Chocolate, Madagascan Vanilla, Real Lemon, Blackcurrent and Coconut. They were all delicious but I have a soft spot the most for the coconut!

The other thing that I really like about this little company is their prices. I got these five packs for £10 plus free delivery! (Free delivery over £9.99) Other companies charge anything around a fiver for one batch!



Please give these a try folks, if you have a sweet tooth, they are really yummy!!!

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment