Friday 7 March 2014

Hello Again!

Hello everyone,

It's been a loooong time since I last posted, life has been a bit 'tough' to say the least, but I'm slowly getting back on track again. So I think it's time to make a blogging appearance and come out from under the rocks!

What's new?

Well, I've been crafting like a boss! I've tried my hand a needle felting and papercutting. I've been crocheting lots, but my knitting and sewing has been on the back burner for a while now. I've also started drawing and sketching again, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I think I may have just fallen in love with hand dyed yarn. Yummy! It's just beautiful, soft, squishy! I wish I had money to buy lots, but unfortunately, being a single mum has serious financial limitations :(



I've been focusing a lot on getting back into Uni next year. Watch this space...

And Brodie... Well he is just doing dandy! He turned one last weekend! How the hell did that happen?? It seems like just a few months ago we welcomed him into the world. I keep seeing all these wee squishes looking super tiny in their huge care seat prams, getting pushed about shopping centres and my ovaries ache!! Broody much? Yes! Reality check - immaculate conception isn't real! *sigh*



Short but sweet for my first entry in over 6 months I think! More craft posts to come...

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment