Tuesday 7 May 2013

REVIEW - Ewan The Dream Sheep

Can this little lamb really send your baby to sleep? For Brodie it's a big bleating yes!

Ewan is a soft, cuddly sheep with a warm glowing heart. It has four different sounds that stay on for 20minutes. A Velcro fastening tail allows you to dangle him safely in baby's cot/crib/Moses basket without the risk of suffocation.

I was a tad sceptical when I read about Ewan, he got a lot of mixed reviews but I love him, he's really squishy and soft and will be great for years beyond birth when Brodie starts to cuddle into things for comfort. I find that if little legs is fighting sleep, I put Ewan on and within the 20 minute timer he is gone!

Only gripe I have is that you have to supply your own batteries to get any proper use out of it and the ones that it comes with only gives you a "trial" of each sound which lasts about a minute.

Here's the evidence of Ewan's power on my baby....



No comments:

Post a Comment