Saturday 4 May 2013

You Go... No You Go... Ok I'll Go!

It's a common sight in this household to be up in the middle of the night feeding this hungry Bairn! Every night I wake up hearing him fidget and snort because he's hungry, look at the clock and hope that he's made it through the night for the first time. No such luck yet, I guess it will come with time, although tonight he has gone just over 5 hours, which is somewhat of an achievement. Yay for sleep!

Routine - wake, get up, let the dogs out the back, make bottle, nappy change, feed (while playing candy crush saga or trailing Baby Centre), SLEEP!

This time 2 years ago you'd never willingly catch me up at this hour on a Sunday morning, unless I was paralytic, stoatin' in from some club and clutching a half eaten tray of chips, cheese and/or gravy.. I'm so rock and roll now :)





No comments:

Post a Comment