Sunday 5 May 2013

REVIEW - Tots Bots Bamboozle Stretch

Bombproof!

The Bamboozle stretch is a birth to potty 2 parter shaped nappy made with bamboo. It's boasts super absorbency and being soft against babies skin.

I love that it comes in 6 different rainbow shades (even if they are covered over by a wrap) or natural white/cream if you prefer. The super stretchy leg gussets and back panel mean that you get a more snug yet comfortable looking fit. The bamboo is super absorbent and so far had no leaky pooplosions! I love the snap in bamboo booster which stays in place even with my wiggly bum child!

They do require a wrap to be put over and while the bamboozles are so comfy looking, the Tots Bots flexi wraps were not. I got 4 wraps with my kit but they looked like they were cutting into little ones legs and torso, plus they did not contain the bamboozle too well and it kept poking out through the leg holes causing leaks. I prefer to use a Blueberry coverall as it has the double leg gussets, perfect for containment!

Only gripe I have with the actual bamboozles is the drying time... They take forever (up to a day and a half) to line dry indoors. I have 20 though, so plenty more to use while I'm waiting.

All in all, I love my bamboozles, they're so soft, highly absorbent and come in pretty colours! :)

Ratings -

Bamboozle
Absorbency - *****
Containment - *****
Drying time - **
Cuteness - ****
Comfort - *****

Flexi wrap
Absorbency - na
Containment - **
Drying Time - *****
Cuteness - ****
Comfort - *



No comments:

Post a Comment